Guacamole and Chips
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
- 2 Lemons
- 1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- Optional Marcum Cayenne Pepper
- 3 large Avocados
- 1/2 medium (diced) Yellow Onions
- 2-3 small Tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp Cilantro
- 1 Limes
- 1/2 Tsp Iodized Salt
- 1 bag White Corn Chip
Add a Squeeze of Lime on top: The acids in the lime impede the browning process.
Once your guacamole is finished, cover it with a piece of plastic wrap. Make sure to pat the plastic wrap down so that it's touching the dip. That way, you reduce the amount of oxygen reaching your precious side dish.
If you're fresh out of plastic wrap, another way to keep oxygen out is to cover the guacamole with water. When you're ready to serve simply drain the water.
- Cut avocados in half and scoop pulp into a bowl.
- Mash avocado pulp with a fork and mix in 1 Tablespoon lemon juice.
- Add tomatoes, onion and cilantro to.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Add cayenne pepper, if using.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon lemon juice over the top.
- Gently stir to combine.