Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
- 1 pk English Muffin Plain
- 1 8 oz can Tomato Sauce
- 1 8 oz pk Shredded Mozzarella
- 1 pinch Garlic Powder
- 1 pinch Italian Seasoning
NotesEveryone loves these, even kids and they can help. It's easy, fast and simple! You also can top with grated parmesan cheese or crushed red pepper flakes if desired.
- Cut English muffins in half (open face) to number desired, place on small cookie sheet.
- Put small amount of tomato sauce on each half, then sprinkle Italian seasoning and garlic powder on each.
- Put desired toppings on top, then place a slice of mozzarella cheese on top. Place in oven for 5 to 7 minutes until cheese melts.