Cheesy Garlic Bread
Prep Time 10
Cook Time 10-12
- 1 Loaf French Bread
- 1/2 Tbs Butter
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Mozzarella
- 1 Tbs Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbs Parsley Flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter and mix with garlic powder and dried parsley. Remove saucepan from heat.
- Slice french bread in 2-4 pieces and place pieces on a baking sheet. Using a basting brush, brush generously with the butter mixture.
- Sprinkle on cheese and insert baking sheet into oven. Bake bread for approximately 10-12 minutes or until lightly toasted.