Black Bean Burgers
Prep Time 10-15
Cook Time 20-25
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 can Black Beans
- 1 Grade A Large Eggs
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 stalk Celery
- 1 finely chopped Yellow Onions
- 1/2 Cup Plain Bread Crumbs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place foil on a large baking sheet and spray with cooking spray.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add celery and onion and cook. Stir often, until softened for 3 to 5 minutes. Add garlic and saute 1 minute longer.
- Pour beans into a large bowl and use a fork to mash down into a broad paste. Scrape vegetables from skillet into bowl. Mix in egg and bread crumbs. Sprinkle in salt and pepper for seasoning.
- Use your fingers to form mixture into patties. Place patties on baking sheet and cook for 10 minutes on each side.